The VMAX® A1™ Digital Video Recorder supports HD-Analog, HD-TVI and HD-CVI formats and all analog to 960H via Coaxial cables, offering a seamless upgrade to HD resolution. The A1™ is available in 4-, 8- and 16- channel configurations with up to 12 Terabytes of internal storage and is backed by DW®’s unbeatable 5-year limited warranty.
To access the demo from DW's Pivot™ Remote Software:
- Go to the VMAX® A1™ product page and download Pivot™ software for free.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the software.
- Enter the admin password for the software itself. The default login information is Administrator with no PW (leave blank).
- Go to Setup tab and select CMS Setup and select add.
- Enter the login information from this page.
- Select model as the VMAX® A1™ series.
- Select ok at the bottom of the window and apply the setting.
- Select the site and select live connect at the top of the screen or connect by clicking-and-dragging the layout name into the display area and selecting live or search mode icon.
To access the demo over DW® VMAX app:
- Go into the app store and search for DW VMAX and install the application for free.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the DW VMAX app.
- Select the plus symbol at the top (+) and add demo information from this page, and save settings.
- Once saved, it will take you to the device list page.
- Select site and select live option at the bottom of the window.