New Digital Watchdog® 10MP Dual-Sensor IP Camera with Ai Now Available
The deep learning-based dual-sensor vandal dome camera delivers two 5MP streams, monitoring corridors and corners from a single installation.
DWC-PDS10Wi28A DW® MEGApix® Ai™ Dual-Sensor IP Camera.
Cerritos, CA (July 24, 2023)
– Digital Watchdog® (DW)
, the industry leader in digital recorders, surveillance cameras, system peripherals and related management software, announces the launch of our new MEGApix® Ai™ 10MP dual-sensor vandal dome IP camera with two 2.8mm fixed lenses, color in near-total darkness and IR. The new camera is well suited for indoor and outdoor wide areas, corners and hallway or road intersections.
"The convenience and savings of multi-sensor cameras deliver instant ROI, in this case, two cameras from a single installation," said Mark Espenschied, Director of Marketing, DW. "The addition of AI deep learning object detection further reduces system cost by recording only when triggered, managing demand for network bandwidth and storage."
This NDAA- and TAA-compliant MEGApix Ai IP camera provides two 5MP channels at real-time 30fps with an Ai edge engine onboard one channel, placing the power of Ai deep learning object detection at your fingertips. The dual-sensor vandal dome camera offers two independently adjustable cameras in a single housing for a simplified installation. The camera feature Star-Light Plus™ color in near-total darkness technology and 50ft range Smart IR™ for quality video in any lighting conditions. All MEGApix cameras are ONVIF conformant, assuring their successful integration with any open platform solution on the market.
- 5MP 1/2.8" image sensor at real-time 30fps
- Star-Light Plus™ color in near-total darkness technology
- Ai Deep Learning object detection on one channel
- Create up to 40 detection zones in the same camera
- Seamless integration and control with DW Spectrum® IPVMS
- Reduce false alarms
- Increase your recording storage with logic rules and smart recording
- Dual-sensor vandal dome camera, two cameras in one installation
- 5MP 180° hallway and 90° corner panoramic view IP camera
- 2x 2.8mm fixed lens
- True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Triple codecs (H.265, H.264, MJPEG) with simultaneous streaming
- 50' Smart IR™ with intelligent camera sync and no IR reflection
- Smart DNR™ 3D digital noise reduction
- True day/night with mechanical IR cut filter
- Programmable privacy zones
- Auto gain control (AGC)
- Auto white balance (AWB)
- Motion detection
- Two-way audio
- Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC class 10 card slot (card not included)
- Alarm sensor input
- Relay output
- Web server built-in
- PoE Class 3 and DC12V
- ONVIF conformant, profile S
- NDAA/TAA compliant
- IP67 dust-tight and waterproof to 3 feet
- IK 10-rated impact-resistant
- 5 year warranty
To learn more about MEGApix Ai solutions, click here.
To learn more about DW's industry-leading video surveillance products, visit www.digital-watchdog.com.
ABOUT DIGITAL WATCHDOG
Founded in 1987, DW® is a leading manufacturer of NDAA/TAA-compliant complete
surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities,
superior video management, reliable customer support and the lowest total cost of
deployment for IP megapixel, Universal HD over Coax® megapixel and legacy analog
applications. DW’s catalog includes an NDAA-compliant elevated skin temperature
system, illuminators and motion detectors. With offices in Cerritos, California and Tampa,
Florida, and manufacturing facilities in Seoul, Korea, DW is committed to delivering
powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide.
For More Information:
Director of Marketing
DW® Complete Surveillance Solutions
Toll-Free: 866.446.3595 x283